Enter for a chance to win an Apple iPad!
"*" indicates required fields
Add your email address for a chance to win an Apple iPad!
We’re celebrating our first exhibition at the ACT Annual Conference by inviting you to enter a prize draw to win an Apple iPad
The A13 Bionic chip makes everything responsive, from messaging to web browsing to using multiple apps at once.
A fast GPU gives you the graphics performance you need. Perfect for playing immersive games and more.
A more powerful Neural Engine drives machine learning–based features like Live Text in iPadOS.
The A13 Bionic chip effortlessly powers advanced apps like Adobe Fresco and Procreate.
With all-day battery life, iPad is ready to work or play for as long as you need it.
With incredible detail and vivid colours, the 10.2‑inch Retina display is perfect for watching movies, working on a project, or drawing your next masterpiece.
True Tone adjusts the display to the colour temperature of the room to make viewing comfortable in any light.
Centre Stage makes video calls more engaging by automatically adjusting to keep you centred in the frame. And it lets you create fun videos for posting to popular social apps.
In addition to Centre Stage, the 12MP Ultra Wide front camera brings a huge boost in image quality for even better selfies and group shots.
The 8MP Wide camera on the back of iPad captures sharp, vivid images and video.
The versatile back camera also lets you scan documents and experience immersive AR apps.
Terms and conditions apply:
- The winner of the prize draw will be the first entrant randomly selected from all entries submitted.
- Entrants must be aged 18+.
- We will notify the winner by email on or before Friday the 26 May 2023. If a selected winner does not respond to the notification within 28 days and provide the relevant details for delivering the prize, the prize will be forfeited and the promoter will select an alternative winner from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have 28 days to respond to their notification and provide relevant details).
- The winner will receive their prize on or before 14 July 2023.
- You may be asked to participate in publicity relating to this promotion if you are selected as a winner.
- This promotion is operated by TreasurySpring Advisors Limited, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- The laws of England and Wales apply to these terms and conditions, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country. Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.