Enter to win!
"*" indicates required fields
Add your email address for a chance to win the finest food and ‘liquid assets’!
We’re celebrating our first exhibition at EuroFinance by inviting you to enter a prize draw to win a hamper full of goodies.
- Paul Langier, Brut Champagne
- Trivento, Private Reserve Malbec
- Claire’s Handmade, Old English Apple Chutney
- Silver & Green, Sweet Basil Olives
- Stag, Smoked Dunlop Cheese Straws
- Yorkshire Crisps, Cheddar & Caramelised Onion Chutney
- Four Anjels, Double Chocolate Biscuits
- The Original Cake Company, Luxury Jewelled Topped Fruit Cake
- Cotswold Gourmet, Lemon Sponge Steamed Pudding
- Lindt, Swiss Luxury Chocolate Selection
- Cotswold Gourmet, Milk Chocolate Pudding Bar
- Edinburgh, After Dinner Coffee
Terms and conditions apply:
- The winner of the prize draw will be the first entrant randomly selected from all entries submitted.
- Entrants must be aged 18+.
- We will notify the winner by email on or before Friday the 23rd September. If a selected winner does not respond to the notification within 28 days and provide the relevant details for delivering the prize, the prize will be forfeited and the promoter will select an alternative winner from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have 28 days to respond to their notification and provide relevant details).
- The winner will receive their prize on or before 31 December 2022.
- You may be asked to participate in publicity relating to this promotion if you are selected as a winner.
- This promotion is operated by TreasurySpring Advisors Limited, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- The laws of England and Wales apply to these terms and conditions, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country. Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.